- Select try or install Ubuntu
- It will load the ubuntu files
- Select Install Ubuntu
- Select keyboard type
- Select normal installation, select download update while installing ubuntu if you have DHCP server and your node is connected to Internet.
- Erase disk and install Ubuntu – This option will erase all existing data from disk and install a fresh Ubuntu. Please make sure you do not have any other operating system running.
Warning for the same
- Select Time zone
- Set your System name, Username and Password.
- Now it will install all Ubuntu Files system on this disk
- Once installation completed then restart the Ubuntu, please also remove the cdrom or press enter.
- Check IP has been assigned by DHCP or not, If there no DHCP in your network please configure IP, Netmask, Gateway and DNS server manually.
- Go to Terminal check Gateway and Internet access.
- Please elevate to root
Sudo -I and enter your password
- If Internet access is successful. Please update the Ubuntu
- Please upgrade the Ubuntu, enter Y to upgrade patches
- Once upgraded now you can install following tools
- Net-tools – For networking
Apt install net-tools
- Openssh-Server- for SSH outside
Apt install openssh-server
- Apache2 – Apache for webserver
Apt install apache2
- Apache2-utils – for Apache benchmark
Apt install apache2-utils
- Once install check if it is working or not.
- Check SSH connectivity from LAN
- Apache services running or not.
- Web server Access from the Lan http://ip